Parent & Patient Resources
Resources, forms, and policies to help you and your child
During this time of a Public Health Emergency, we are allowed to offer Telehealth services to our entire patient population. The goal of a Telehealth is to reduce the number of patients in the office and the risk associated with people in close proximity to one another. Telehealth visits are appropriate for a lot of health issues, such as:
- Medication checks
- Suspect ear infections
- Behavior related concerns, including anxiety and depression
- Rash/skin irritation
- Sore throat
- Spitting up/baby formula questions
- Infected abrasion/cut
- Birth control/menstruation issues
We offer both telephone and video Telehealth services. Just tell us which you prefer. If your child has a fever, cough or other significant illness, it is still advisable to see him/her in the office. Call for an appointment: (812) 949-0405.
Downloadable Forms & Other Practice Tools Available to You
Many times when we go to see our doctors, we are handed a clipboard with several sheets of information to fill out. Frequently we do not have all of the info on hand, and it always takes a lot of time to fill out. In order to save you time, we have several of our usual forms available here. Feel free to print any out and fill them out and either mail them to us or bring them with you when you come in for your visit. (Note: Many schools and daycare’s have their own particular forms that need to be used. Please call your school to see if they have specific paperwork they insist upon.)
We also offer 2 helpful ways of viewing your child’s medical chart, Healow and Healow Kids and our patient portal. Healow is an application for your smartphone and can be downloaded to any Android or iPhone. Healow Kids is used specifically for children 0-13 years of age. Our patient portal is easy to use from any internet enabled pc or tablet. We just need your email address, so that we can send your login credentials. Talk with any of our front desk staff to register for the patient portal. See videos below for more information about both Healow and patient portal.
School Sports Physical
For New Patients
Healow App and Patient Portal
The following videos contain helpful information about setting up Healow on your smartphone and using our patient portal on any internet enabled pc or tablet.
FMLA Form Procedure
If you need us to complete a FMLA form on your behalf, please note the following procedure:
- You must bring the form into the office and complete our FMLA request form. We do NOT accept FMLA forms via fax or email.
- You must pay any non-refundable, applicable form fee when you complete the FMLA request form. We will not complete a FMLA form without prior payment.
- If when we are completing your form it is discovered that your child’s health conditions do not meet the guidelines for FMLA, we may deny completing your form and you will have to make an appointment with a provider to discuss. We can only complete the form based off of your child’s most current chart/encounter documentation. Unfortunately we cannot “take your word” for what you’re experiencing that necessitates your FMLA request.